- 2 pkgs Grimm’s Bratwurst Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 large red onion
- 7 large Brussels sprouts
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 mozzarella ball (340 g)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop all of your vegetables into large chunks and add to a greased casserole dish.
- Slice mozzarella into thick coins and place evenly throughout vegetables.
- Pour 1/4 cup of olive oil over ingredients and sprinkle thyme evenly.
- Place Bratwurst Sausage on top.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes (until the sausage is cooked all the way through).
- Let cool 5-7 minutes and serve in bowls.