Looking for the perfect low carb recipe? These salad wraps, made with our Bavarian Cheddar Smokies, are bursting with a flavour, low in carbs, and easy to make.
- 1 pkg Grimm’s Cheddar Bavarian Smokies
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced or Microplaned
- 1 serrano chili, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced on a long bias
- ½ cup parsley leaves picked
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 head bib lettuce, leaves separated
- Preheat grill.
- Combine ginger, serrano chili, garlic, fish sauce, and lime juice, then set aside.
- Grill the Bavarian smokies until cooked with even char marks, then remove from grill. When smokies are cool enough to handle, slice on a bias or into ¼ inch half-moons.
- Combine the grilled Bavarian smokies with lime dressing, cilantro, green onions, parsley, and 3 tbsp of peanuts.
- To assemble, place the ingredients on a bib lettuce leaf, roll up and enjoy!