@Inafoodieskitchen bring us the traditional citrusy flavours of Senegalese Chicken Yassa grilled, and wrapped up in our Cheese Tortilla Wraps.
- 4 Grimm’s Cheese Tortilla Wraps
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of garlic paste
- A few slices of red onions
- ½ of a bell pepper sliced
- A good handful of spinach
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- Some garlic aioli
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice, Dijon mustard, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper. Let it sit in the marinade for 1 hour or overnight.
- Slice red onions, bell peppers, and cucumber then set aside.
- On a hot grill, cook your chicken thighs for about 3-4 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the chicken. Let cool, and slice.
- Add the sliced onions and the sliced bell peppers on the grill for 3 minutes, just to get them a bit soften
- Assemble your wrap with a spoon full of garlic aioli, the veggies, and the chicken.