It has brie, need we say more?
This sandwich is gooey, crunchy, creamy, tangy, and completely gluten-free!
It’s hard to pinpoint what we love most about this sandwich. Maybe it’s how the cranberry mayo perfectly complements the smoked turkey or the way the brie melts over the edges of the bread to create a delicious glue that holds everything together.
This sandwich sounds like its high maintenance, but it’s really not!
Once we got started we found that making only one was not an option, everyone saw the finished product and put their orders in. The great thing is that once you have all your ingredients you can whip one up in a matter of minutes.
Here’s what you need:
- Sliced gluten-free bread
- 60g Grimm’s Smoked Turkey Breast
- Brie cheese
- 1 Avocado
- Whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat
- Mix cranberry sauce and mayo together in a small bowl
- Butter the outsides of two pieces of bread and put in skillet
- Slice brie and place on bread
- Wait for brie to melt over the edges of the bread, careful not to burn the bread
- Place 2-3 slices of Smoked Turkey on top of the brie
- Take out of the skillet
- Place avocado and spinach on one side of bread
- Spread cranberry mayo on the other
- Press together
- Serve with salad or soup
Make it at home today and let us know your thoughts!