- 1 Grimm’s Canadian Back Bacon round
- 1 egg
- 1 everything bagel (or bagel of your choice)
- Roma tomato, sliced
- green pepper, sliced
- red onion, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 slice jalapeño havarti cheese
- a small bit of creamy cucumber dressing
- Lightly toast bagel.
- Fry Canadian Back Bacon on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place Back Bacon on the bottom half of bagel and place cheese on top so it begins to melt.
- Layer green pepper, onion and tomato on top of the cheese.
- Fry egg in the pan and carefully layer on top.
- Carefully place avocado and drizzle with cucumber dressing.
- Press the top half of the bagel on the sandwich and cut in half.
- Serve with cut-up fruit.