- 4 slices Grimm’s Honey and Maple Ham
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 150 g Grimm’s Marble Cheddar
- 2 large eggs
- Butter outside pieces of the bread, place ham, and half of the cheese in between the slices of bread.
- Preheat a pan to medium heat and sear on both sides until golden brown.
- Place remaining cheese on top and place in broiler oven on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese on top has melted.
- Poach two eggs in a pot with vinegar and place it on top of the sandwich.
- Serve with hash browns.