What’s better on the grill than Grimm’s Sizzlin’ Original Smokies? Try adding in slices of our Kolbassa Sausage along with peppers and red onion. It’s unexpected and a meat-lovers dream! @HereForTheFoodie brings her A-game to this mouth-watering recipe.
- 1 Package of Grimm’s Sizzlin Original Smokies
- 1 Grimm’s Kolbassa Sausage Ring
- Hot Dog/Smokie Buns of your choice
- Green Pepper Sliced Finely
- 1 Red Pepper Sliced Finely
- 1 Yellow Pepper Sliced Finely
- 1 Chopped Red Onion
- Season with Salt + Pepper and Olive Oil
- Optional Condiments: Chipotle Mayo, Mustard, and whatever else you like!
- Wrap veggies in tin foil and grill for 10-15 min on the BBQ at 500 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice your Grimm’s Kolbassa to smokie-sized portions, then grill the sausage pieces and Sizzlin’ Original Smokies.
- Dress buns with your roasted veggies and choice of condiments