Who doesn’t love a good cheesy quesadilla? It’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any Game Day festivities!
- 1 Grimm’s Polish Sausage
- 4 Grimm’s Wraps any style (We used Spinach and Flour & Corn Blend)
- 2-3 Mixed peppers (red, yellow, orange)
- Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- Chili Crisp Oil
- Slice and sauté Polish Sausage and peppers until the peppers are slightly cooked but still crisp & the sausage is crisp around the edges. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Spread over 1 half of the large wrap, sprinkle with lots of cheese & drizzle with your favourite chili oil.
- Fold it over. Place it in a preheated pan on medium-high with 2 tbsp of neutral flavoured oil.
- Crisp one side and flip to the other, crisping it up as well.
- Remove from heat and cut into 4.
- Serve with your favourite salsa or guacamole.