- 30 g Grimm’s Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pkg Grimm’s Yours Naturally Lean Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 pkg refrigerated dough (we used croissant dough)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop pepperoni sticks to desired length.
- Slice mozzarella cheese into thin slices of the same length as pepperoni.
- Roll out refrigerated dough and cut into triangles with the widest part of the triangle matching the length of the pepperoni pieces.
- Add pepperoni and mozzarella to each triangle and roll.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Serve with honey mustard, horseradish dip or any other sauce of your choosing.