Prepping for game day? Ran out of time to put something together for that pot-luck tonight? This Pepperoni Cheese Ball from hereforthefoodie is easy to make and a delicious blend of spicy and creamy.
- 2-3 Grimm’s Hot Pepperoni, sliced into small pieces
- 454 g light cream cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, soften cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Prepare mixture into a ball and wrap with plastic wrap to shape into cheeseball, refrigerate for 1 hour, until firm. Serve with crackers or your choice of vegetables.