What are you serving up tonight? Our traditional-style German Landjäger Salami Bites are perfect for creating an easy and tasty weekend appy. @Cafebynat brings together the flavours of Landjäger, tomato and basil in this delicious and fresh Bruschetta. 🇩🇪🍖🍴
What you’ll need
- 1 cup of Landjager Salami Bites, chopped
- 1 cup of Cherry tomatoes, diced2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 fresh Basil leaves, chopped1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or cooking oil of your choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 baguette (plain or multigrain)
- Slice the baguette into thin slices on the bias (diagonally).
- Brush bread slices with extra-virgin olive oil. You can also toast the bread slices for extra crunch (optional).
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Combine cherry tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes until tomatoes are warmed and soften.
- Pour warmed tomatoes into a small mixing bowl. Add chopped basil and stir to combine.
- Spread tomato mixture over bread.
- Place the chopped Landjager Salami Bites on each bread slice.
- Top it off with some fresh basil leaves, salt or pepper for extra taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!