- 1 pkg Grimm’s Honey Ham
- Your favourite bread (use a gluten-free option to make celiac friendly)
- sliced Swiss cheese
- sliced havarti
- pesto sauce
- Heat greased frying pan on medium low heat
- In a small bowl crack 2 eggs, add a splash of milk, and a spoonful of pesto sauce. Whisk.
- Dip the first piece of bread into the egg batter and place it in the frying pan.
- Layer havarti, Swiss, and Honey Ham and let melt slightly.
- Dip the second piece of bread in batter and place it on top of the cheese in the pan.
- Remove from pan when the cheese is melted and both sides of bread are golden brown.
- Cut in half and serve with fruit or a nice warm bowl of soup!