- 2 pieces rye bread
- 2 slices Grimm’s Pastrami (available at the deli counter)
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp thousand island dressing
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- Take 2 slices rye bread, spread thousand island dressing on both sides.
- Add Swiss cheese to one side of the bread, top with Grimm’s Pastrami.
- Add to a frying pan on medium heat, toast and melt the cheese, then remove from pan.
- Top meat with another dab of thousand island dressing.
- Pile on the sauerkraut and add the top slice of bread.