Probably the easiest appetizer you’ll ever make! These simple and healthy Italian Style Salami Bite Skewers are so tasty and pair beautifully with your favourite wine. They are gluten, lactose, and soya free, and best of all, they have 0 grams of sugar per serving (guilt-free without giving up any of the flavour!) Thank you to @cafebynat for this very Italian-style inspiration!
What you’ll need
- 5 Italian Style Salami Bites
- 100g of fresh Mozzarella or use 10 Bocconcini balls
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 10 – 12 fresh Basil leaves
- 10 toothpicks or mini skewers
- Balsamic glaze for drizzle (optional)
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice mozzarella into bite size and cut each Italian Style Salami Bites in half.
- Start by threading the cherry tomatoes onto the skewer.
- Next, add mozzarella and fresh basil leaf (folded in half or into quarters if the leaves
- Lastly, add the Italian Style Salami Bites at the top of the skewer.
- Continue to build with the remaining ingredients.
- (Optional) Drizzle the skewer with balsamic reduction before serving. Enjoy!