- 1 Grimm’s Chorizo Sausage
- 4 strips Grimm’s Double Smoked Side Bacon
- 1 croissant
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp vinegar (for poaching water)
- For the hollandaise, whisk 1 egg yolk, 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice, 1/8 tsp salt. Place over a double boiler and whisk until thickened. Remove from heat and add 4 tbsps unsalted melted butter, 1 1/2 tsp water, and 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Sear the bacon and chorizo until crispy.
- Poach 2 eggs in boiling water to preferred temperature, adding 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Cut croissant in half and toast insides only.
- Place croissant down first, stack the bacon, chorizo, poached egg, and smother with maple hollandaise.
- Serve with fruit and hash browns.