- 2 slices Grimm’s Bavarian Meatloaf
- a splash or 2 of rice milk (or regular milk) (only for method two)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 green onion (more or less, depends on how much you like an onion)
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- medium to a large freezer bag, good quality (only if you are using method one)
- butter, margarine or dairy-free spread (for method two)
Method One (with the freezer bag)
- Start a pot of water boiling.
- Dice the green onions, set aside.
- Slice the meat into bite size pieces, add to onions, and mix.
- Take 3 eggs and crack into the freezer bag, now seal the bag and mix the eggs well.
- Add all other ingredients to the bag, seal, and mix.
- Once the water is boiling, place bag carefully into the pot.
- Place a lid on pot and boil for 13 minutes.
- Once done, take out and roll onto a plate.
- Cut in half and share with a friend.
Method Two (without freezer bag)
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add a splash of milk of choice.
- Whisk gently.
- Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, green onions, and the Bavarian Meatloaf whisk once more.
- Add butter/margarine to frypan wait for it to melt.
- Now pour in the eggs and scramble to your liking.
- Once done, enjoy.