With this elevated European Wiener Charcuterie board, you’ll be the star of any backyard barbecue or picnic! ☀️? @chezchanelle puts together a wiener roast like no other! Enjoy Grimm’s European Wieners with all the best fixings using your backyard fire pit for roasting.
- One package of Grimm’s European Wieners, grilled
- 5 pieces of Grimm’s Thick Sliced, Centre Cut Bacon
- Brioche buns
- Lettuce cups
- Pickled jalapeños, sliced
- Corn, grilled
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Plain potato chips, crushed
- Grimm’s Thick Sliced, Centre Cut Bacon, cooked and diced
- Yellow mustard
- Roasted red peppers
- Cook bacon according to package directions. Once drained and slightly cooled, dice then set aside.
- Grill the Grimm’s European Wieners and corn until fully cooked, then set aside.
- To provide flavour inspiration for your guests, assemble 2-3 different flavour combinations of wieners such as a Mexican Street Corn Wiener with a Brioche bun, Grilled Wiener, Grilled corn, Pickled Jalapeños and Queso Fresco OR a Crunch Explosion Wiener with a Brioche bun, Grilled Wiener, Mustard, Potato Chips and Grimm’s Bacon.
- Fill in the board with the remaining ingredients and use radishes and rosemary or other veggies and herbs to garnish the board and fill in any gaps.
Enjoy with friends and family! ☀️?