Take your grilling up a notch by making it street corn style, and your guests will be coming back for more! Michael Varga @VargaCooks shares his summer fave with us!
- Bavarian cheddar smokies
- bun of your choice, suggested: brioche
- corn on the cob, or a can of corn niblets
- red onion
For the street corn sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 tbsp pickle juice ( can sub juice of 1/2-1 lime )
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- an optional teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Grill your smokies to package specifications.
- Give your buns a little toasting on the grill.
To make the sauce:
- In a food processor, whip together the mayo, sour cream, feta, and pickle or lime juice and paprika.
- Fold in cilantro, and reserve some for garnish.
- Use a pan on medium-high heat. Cook corn, diced jalapeño, and onion until the onion is soft but still has a bite, approximately 5 minutes. Alternatively, you can grill the veggies until you get char marks, then dice.
- Toss the veggies into the sauce, so they’re lightly coated
- Place your smokie in the bun, add the street corn, and garnish with fresh cilantro and extra sauce!
Enjoy with friends and family! ☀️?