Grilling and salad? Absolutely! @VargaCooks creates this beautiful and delicious Grimm’s Garlic Sausage Salad with grilled fruit and veggies. Sweet, salty, citrusy, smoky… add this to your end-of-summer patio party!
- Grimm’s Garlic Sausage, cut into rings
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1 peach
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 container of spring mix greens
- honey lime vinaigrette (recipe below)
Honey Lime Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayo
- Juice from 1-2 limes
- Honey to taste
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Get it in a container and blitz it, whisk it blend it.
- On a hot grill, grill the sausage rings until you see char marks and they are slightly crispy.
- Par boil your corn,
- Cut the peach into quarters.
- Place the corn, and peach segments on the grill until you get some beautiful char marks. Rotating as needed.
- Place tomatoes on the grill until they soften slightly, lightly char, and become smoky.