- 1 pkg Grimm’s Farmer Sausage
- 1 slice Grimm’s Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 1 seeded bagel, sliced in half
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 slice tomato
- Butter bagel slices and place in a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Crack an egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook until whites are set and the yolk is cooked to preference.
- Sear sausage rounds and place cheese over to melt.
- Assemble sandwich.
- Garnish with fruit and hash browns.