- 4 slices Grimm’s Smoked Turkey Breast
- 4 large eggs
- cooking spray
- green onion (optional)
- salt & pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take a muffin tin and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Put a Smoked Turkey Breast slice into muffin tins, (slice will come out over top).
- Crack one egg into each turkey lined cup.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 13-20 minutes or until the whites have become firm on top.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
Add toppings prior to baking such as cheese, mushrooms, pico de gallo.
Substitute Smoked Turkey Breast with Grimm’s Black Forest Ham.