#OwnTheGrill continues with MasterChef Canada Finalist Chanelle Saks bringing us this delicious low carb recipe featuring our Bratwurst Sausage.
- 2 pkgs Grimm’s Bratwurst Sausage
- 3 heads radicchio, sliced into 3
- 1 large onion, sliced into 3
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 cups arugula
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 metal skewers
if using wood skewers, soak in water overnight to prevent from burning
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat. Using two skewers, carefully arrange the bratwurst in a parallel arrangement. Slice onion and radicchio heads into 3 and carefully arrange on skewers and drizzle with 1.5 tbsp olive oil.
- Transfer all the skewers to the grill, cooking and turning 2-3 times. Cook onions and radicchio for about 10 minutes or until softened and charred then remove from the grill. Continue cooking bratwurst for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- On a serving dish, arrange the arugula, radicchio, and onions. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper.
Top with bratwurst and enjoy!