Tis’ the season for all things Merry & Bright – like this star-themed Grimm’s Sausage Charcuterie Wreath! It’s sure to impress your holiday guests and it’s surprisingly simple to assemble. Follow along with Chanelle Saks @chezchanelle as she builds this Sausage Ring and Mini Peps Wreath. Don’t have a wooden circle cutting board? Use a round plate. Even a pizza pan will do, cover it in parchment paper and cover it up!
What you’ll need
- 1/2 ring of Grimm’s Double-Smoked Ukrainian Sausage Ring, sliced
- 1/2 ring of Grimm’s Polish Sausage Ring, sliced
- 8 Grimm’s Mini Peps, sliced in half (used here: Honey Garlic and Lean Turkey)
- 1 handful of Grimm’s Pizza Pepperoni Toppers
- 12-15 large pieces of rosemary (will vary depending on the size board) and 4-5 twist ties to secure
- 1 persimmon, sliced (or a sliced orange is an excellent substitute if you can’t find a persimmon)
- 1 triangle of smoked cheddar cheese, cut into 6 even triangles
- To garnish: Fresh Thyme, Cranberries and Gooseberries
- Start by chopping all the Grimm’s meat products, the cheese, and the persimmon then set aside.
- Working with 2-3 strands of rosemary at a ta time, use twist ties to secure the ends together and place them on your board in a circular fashion. You want to aim for about 2 inches in thickness.
- Next, place the persimmon (or orange) slices on the rosemary with about a 1-inch gap in between each slice.
- Next place the sliced Grimm’s Double-Smoked Ukrainian Sausage Ring on the inside of the rosemary leaving about a 1-inch gap. Arrange the Mini Peps within the gaps, then place the sliced Grimm’s Polish Sausage Ring in an alternate position.
- Line the inner circle with Pizza Pepperoni Toppers then place the cheese triangles into a star-like formation. Garnish with thyme, cranberries, and gooseberries and dig in!
Happy Holidays to you all!