There’s no need to keep your smokies in a bun, hereforthefoodie is back with this creamy pasta dish topped with our Bacon & Cheddar Bavarian Smokies.
- 1-2 Grimm’s Bacon and Cheddar Bavarian Smokies (sliced)
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 7-8 mushrooms chopped
- 3 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- On large cutting board slice chicken breasts into small pieces and cook In a large saucepan on medium to high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
- Grill Smokies, slice, and set aside.
- In the same saucepan add 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of minced garlic, and your onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes. (Cook until fragrant)
- Add your half and half, spices, sliced smokies, butter, and spices and simmer for 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve with your choice of pasta, zoodles, or rice.