- Mash one ripe avocado with a fork in a bowl until chunky.
- Add in the lime juice, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix well with fork until smooth
- Spread the avocado mixture evenly across tortilla
- Sprinkle the tortilla with mozzarella cheese, spreading evenly across the entire tortilla
- Slice up Maple Flavour Ham and Smoked Turkey Breast into thin strips
- Add the sliced meat strips and cooked bacon to one side of the tortilla
- Top the tortilla with chopped green onion
- Fold the tortilla in half and press to hold the ingredients together
- Place onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, flipping them once halfway through.
- Let rest out of the oven for a few minutes, and then drizzle with dressing of choice, blue cheese and salad greens.
Note: For a more kid-friendly version, omit the blue cheese and serve with ranch dressing on the side.
Variations: For a gluten free quesadilla, try with Grimm’s Rice, Brown Rice or Corn Tortillas.
Recipe and photography submitted by Secret Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.