- 4 Grimm’s Whole Grain Tortillas
- 4 slices Grimm’s Maple Flavour Ham
- 4 slices Grimm’s Smoked Turkey Breast
- 4 slices Grimm’s Double Smoked Side Bacon, cooked
- 1 cup Grimm’s Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 large ripe avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups salad greens (arugula, spinach, romaine)
- 1/4 cup of prepared dressing (blue cheese or ranch works best)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mash one ripe avocado with a fork in a bowl until chunky.
- Add in the lime juice, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a fork until smooth.
- Spread the avocado mixture evenly across the tortilla.
- Sprinkle the tortilla with mozzarella cheese, spreading evenly across the entire tortilla.
- Slice up Maple Flavour Ham and Smoked Turkey Breast into thin strips.
- Add the sliced meat strips and cooked bacon to one side of the tortilla.
- Top the tortilla with chopped green onion.
- Fold the tortilla in half and press to hold the ingredients together.
- Place onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, flipping them once halfway through.
- Let rest out of the oven for a few minutes, and then drizzle with a dressing of choice, blue cheese, and salad greens.
Note: For a more kid-friendly version, omit the blue cheese and serve with ranch dressing on the side.