Celebrate your love for all things brunch with this Classic Eggs Benny! Add Grimm’s Back Bacon rounds to an English muffin, poached egg, and prepackaged Hollandaise sauce to create a delicious and decadent dish to spoil mom on Mother’s Day. Made from the heart and so easy to prepare, mom is sure to love it.
For 1 Eggs Benny:
- 2 slices of Grimm’s Back Bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 English muffin, cut in half
- Hollandaise sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- Chives for garnish
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat and fry the Grimm’s Back Bacon on each side for about 3-5 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a gentle boil over medium heat. Crack two eggs and place each one into a small bowl and set aside.
- To poach the eggs, once boiling, pour in the vinegar and create a whirlpool by using a spoon and making a circle in the water. Gently place the cracked eggs, one at a time, into the whirlpool and create another circle so that the egg white attaches to the yellow. For a soft poached egg, cook in the water for about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove from the water and place on a plate with paper towel to absorb the excess water. Repeat for the second egg.
- Meanwhile, toast the English muffin and make hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Place the back bacon and egg on the English muffin and drizzle with hollandaise. Top with chives and enjoy!