The juicy flavours of grilled peaches pair perfectly with the sweetness of our Honey and Garlic Pepperoni in this salad that was made for summer.
- 1 pkg Grimm’s Honey and Garlic Pepperoni (450 g)
- 2 peaches, halved
- 3 tbsp, plus 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp basil, whole leaves, picked
- 10-12 parmesan cheese shavings, using a vegetable peeler
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill.
- In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, honey, and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Toss peaches with 1 tbsp olive oil and salt. Now place pepperoni and peaches on the grill. Make sure to get a nice char on the peaches, just warming them slightly. Cook the pepperoni until heated and nicely charred on the outside.
- Remove the peaches and pepperoni from the grill. Slice the peaches into wedges and thinly slice the pepperoni lengthwise or on a bias.
- Layer pepperoni on the plate, then create a mound of the grilled peaches in the centre on top.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette and parmesan shavings and finish with freshly torn basil leaves.