- 1 pkg Grimm’s Andouille Sausage, casings removed
- 1 1/2 cups hash brown mix
- 120 ml salsa
- 45 ml buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Form bite-sized meatballs from the fresh sausage.
- Spread hash browns and meatballs evenly on parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Scramble eggs in a nonstick skillet.
- Combine everything together, drizzling salsa, dressing, and cilantro last.