- 330 g Grimm’s Double Smoked Ukrainian Sausage, sliced 1/2 inch wide
- 250 g Grimm’s Old Cheddar, grated
- 40 g olive oil
- 190 g onions, roughly diced
- 40 g garlic, roughly diced
- 8 g kosher salt
- 2 g white pepper
- 960 g 1 inch russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 500 ml of water
- 180 g broccoli, small florets and diced stems
- 140 g baby kale
- Add olive oil, onion, and garlic, salt, and pepper to a heavy bottom 5 litre pot. Sauté until soft and translucent over medium heat.
- Add stock and water and potatoes and cook until tender enough to pierce with a fork.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth with an immersion blender.
- Place back on the heat. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Add baby kale and Grimm’s Double Smoked Ukrainian Sausage. Cook for 3 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Add the grated Grimm’s Old Cheddar cheese and stir until melted then serve.