- 1/4 cup Grimm’s Bavarian Meat Loaf, diced
- 2 rings Grimm’s Double Smoked Ukrainian Sausage
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pistachios
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 6 thyme sprigs
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice squash and apples in wedges, brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper & bake for 15-20 minutes at 400°F until tender and lightly brown.
- Slice smoked Grimm’s Double Smoked Ukrainian Sausage on a diagonal and pan fry on medium high heat until edges are slightly crisp and browned. Remove from pan and set aside. Reserve pan drippings.
- Dice Grimm’s Bavarian Meat Loaf and pan fry on medium high heat in the same pan as the sausage with the pan drippings until sausage is crisp and golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Reserve pan drippings.
- Arrange the squash, apples, and sausage in alternate layers in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with diced meatloaf, pistachios, sliced almonds, and frozen cranberries.
- Add maple syrup to the remaining pan drippings and heat on medium heat until the liquid mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat & pour in the baking dish over the top of all the ingredients.
- Place thyme sprigs over top of ingredients. Salt and pepper the dish.
- Place baking dish in a 400°F oven for 7 minutes or until cranberries burst and everything is heated through. Serve immediately.