- 1 pkg Grimm’s Fine Foods Polish Sausage Bites, sliced
- 2 medium sweet potato, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 round of brie, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- honey for drizzling
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss sweet potato rounds with olive oil and arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through (smaller rounds cook faster).
- Top sweet potato rounds with a slice of brie.
- Slice Grimm’s Polish Sausage Bites and add 3-4 pieces to each sweet potato round.
- Garnish with cranberries, chopped pecans, and fresh rosemary.
- Apply a drizzle of honey to each round.
- Serve immediately.